Applying for an adult passport while overseas

If you are applying from overseas please have the following documents ready and then contact the nearest Jamaican Consulate/Mission for the necessary fees and procedures to be followed on submitting your passport application.

  • Current Passport
  • Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
  • Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified the application)

Proof of name change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)


Please note that PICA reserves the right to request additional documents during the application process.