Applying for an adult passport while overseas
If you are applying from overseas please have the following documents ready and then contact the nearest Jamaican Consulate/Mission for the necessary fees and procedures to be followed on submitting your passport application.
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
- Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified the application)
- Proof of name change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)
- Processing fee – (US$80; £50)
Please note that PICA reserves the right to request additional documents during the application process.
- Adult Passport Information
- Child Passport Information
- Your Passport
- General Passport Information