Renewing a Jamaican Adult Passport

Renewing Adult Passport 

You are required to obtain and complete an application form. Along with your application form you will be required to submit the following documents:

  • Current Passport
  • Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
  • Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified your application)
  • Proof of name Change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)
  • Processing Fees