Replacing a Lost,Stolen or Damaged Adult Passport

Your will be required to obtain and present a police report for the replacement of your lost/stolen or damaged passport.  You will be required to submit the following documents:

  • Completed application form
  • The official police report
  • Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
  • Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified your application)
  • A valid Government issued Photo Identification (Example: Drivers Licence, Voter Identification).
  • Proof of name change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)
  • In case of a minor please (click here) for the documents required.
  • Replacement Fees