Replacing a Lost,Stolen or Damaged Adult Passport
Your will be required to obtain and present a police report for the replacement of your lost/stolen or damaged passport. You will be required to submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- The official police report
- Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate
- Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified your application)
- A valid Government issued Photo Identification (Example: Drivers Licence, Voter Identification).
- Proof of name change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)
- In case of a minor please (click here) for the documents required.
- Adult Passport Information
- Child Passport Information
- Your Passport
- General Passport Information