Replacing a lost/stolen or damaged minor (under 18yrs) passport
Your will be required to obtain and present a police report for the replacement of your lost/stolen or damaged passport. You will be required to submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- The official police report
- Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or Jamaican Citizenship Certificate for the minor
- Two (2) identical Photographs ( NB//: one photograph must be certified by the same certifying official who certified your application)
- Proof of name change if name has been changed (Marriage Certificate, Deed poll, Divorce Decree, Court Order)
- A valid Government issued Photo Identification for the parent/legal guardian (Example: Drivers Licence, Voter Identification).
- The parent/legal guardian submitting the application is required to complete section C of the application form.
If the parent/Legal guardian is out of Jamaica then a written letter of consent giving the guardian permission to apply for and collect passport (notorized by an authorised person from the country they are in) is to be done and sent along with a copy of their passport or acceptable ID to the adult who will be doing the application through our office.
- Adult Passport Information
- Child Passport Information
- Your Passport
- General Passport Information